1. ALPACAS ARE NOT FREAKING LLAMAS.
But they do spit like llamas. We learned this the hard way when we visited an alpaca farm for our client, Fontana Pisco, to introduce Alpaca Jaque to the streets of Tampa.
2. HOW TO DEFEND A GOLD-MEDALIST OLYMPIAN FROM A HOARD OF TEENAGE GIRLS.
No joke. Frozen yogurt, Ryan Lochte, and charity? It was just a piece of glass between us and the swarms of teenage girls of Gainesville, swooning to meet their hometown hero as Ryan Lochte announced his two new flavors for Yogurtology.
3. THAT ONE PROGRESS PLAZA IS THE TALLEST BUILDING IN ST. PETERSBURG – BUT WE STILL RAPPELLED DOWN.
When St. Anthony’s Hospital Foundation needed a bigger, badder way to raise money, we helped them rise to the occasion with Over the Edge rappelling fundraisers down the side of the tallest building in St. Petersburg.
4. EDUCATION IS BETTER WITH THE HARLEM SHAKE.
We had Ad 2 Tampa Bay and AAF Tampa Bay tour our agency earlier this year and what better way to “shake” things up than with the Harlem Shake.
5. HISTORIC KENWOOD CELEBRATED ITS 100TH BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR – AS WELL AS A NEW ADDITION TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD.
We won “The Coolest Space of 2013” from the Tampa Bay Business Journal. That was “cool”, but when we were offered the chance to transform an old space in Historic Kenwood, we accepted the challenge.
6. GREEN IS THE NEW BLACK.
Seriously, just ask our Fitlife Forksome who were stopping traffic in South Tampa as they promoted the Fitlife Foods Forksome Giveaway. The sweepstakes allowed consumers to visit their new South Howard location and enter for a chance to win a trip for four through Southwest Airlines.
7. TIME LAPSE TAKES… TIME.
Studio C frequently visited Rococo Steakhouse during their building and development to record their transformation into one of Tampa Bay’s premier steakhouses.
8. OUR OFFICE MAY BE HAUNTED.
That’s the only explanation we had for some of the freaky incidents that happened around our Halloween party this year. Do you believe in ghosts?
9. RUSSIA, VENEZUELA, & SPAIN WORK WELL TOGETHER.
We welcome a few new Bad Asses to the team and coincidentally, inherited a few new accents.
10. WOMEN WILL SHAME THEIR MAN INTO BUYING DIAMONDS.
A little pressure never hurt when it comes to giving or receiving the right gift. We proved this theory for International Diamond Center encouraging fans to build then share their Bling List on Facebook while registering to win prizes.