We love our community and we appreciate and welcome the opportunity to assist worthy organizations to grow their message.
We provide a fantastic “after hours” and weekend space for your next board meeting or retreat. The design of our historic space conveys forward-thinking creativity. While its relaxed atmosphere puts you at ease, it’s well-appointed work space provides practical resources to get important business done.
• Open loft space to mix and mingle
• Conference room with seating for 8 (up to 10). Large white board, flat screen display and Apple TV
• Seating for 25 in open Pit Area with projector and ceiling mounted projector
• Air Hockey and Table Tennis to burn off steam
• Well stocked kitchen with fridge, service bar, double sink, toaster, waffle/omelets station, microwave, and coffee maker.
• Brainstorm and casual mini-meeting spaces for groups or committees to break out.
• Several Bar Service areas
• Awesome Grand Central District Location
CONTACT US TODAY